Monday 13 August 2012

25 Cool Google Tricks

Important: All scripts hosted on widcraft.googlecode.com don't work anymore because Google has blocked that SVN repository.

There are lots of hidden secrets in Google you may not know . Today I'm gonna write about 25 of them. They are damn cool. Here we go:

1.Google Gravity : Don't you hate it when you can't find searched lyrics of a song which you can't remember ? Frustrated ? Get all your frustration on google by throwing all of it's content.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Gravity' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Smack It Down
2.Google Sphere : Sick with scrolling images ? Now you can revolve them around Google by using this trick.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Sphere' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Search Some Images
3.Zerg Rush : Do you think Google doesn't need any food? Wohhh you are so wrong, Google is hungry enough to eat your search results . Really you will find Google a bit hungry

Just Go To Google > Type 'Zerg Rush' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Kill Some Hungry Beasts
4.Do A Barrel Roll : I can control Google with my words. I'll tell Google to do a barrel roll and he'll surely do that. Come On , I'am not kidding.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Do A Barrel Roll' > Click On Search > See My Control
5.The Answer To Life, The Universe And Everything : Some times I wonder what is life and what is the answer to life , the universe and everything.

Just Go To Google > Type 'the answer to life the universe and everything' > Click On Search > Find The Answer Out
6.Pacman : You remember a video game we played in childhood, eating food with our pacman. Man that was awesome plus you can now play pacman on Google and yea it's awesome.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Pacman' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > PG
7.Recursion : Google pokes fun at its own "did you mean" suggestions if you search recursion (repetition or returning) by questioning your spelling even though you didn’t make a mistake.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Recursion' > Click On Search > Did You Mean?
8.Kerning : Kerning is the spacing between letters in a word. When you do a search for kerning, Google changes the spaces between letters in the word 'kerning' in all the results. Heehee. You see what they did there?

Just Go To Google > Type 'Kerning' > Click On Search > K e r n i n g
9.Anagram : If you search for 'anagram' (rearranging the letters in a word to make a new word or phrase), Google rearranges the letters to suggest you were really searching for 'nag a ram'.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Anagram' > Click On Search > Nag A Ram
10.Find Chuck Norris : Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Find Chuck Norris' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Be-aware
11.Askew/Tilt : My family always wanted me to do something practical but I never did. Wanna see something practical ? Try this.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Askew' Or 'Tilt'> Click On Search > Practical
12.Goglogo : Customize Google logo and create your own little Google with Goglogo or create one for your girlfriend who is lazy enough to create it by herself.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Goglogo' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Google
13.Binary : I really hate binary numbers but Google likes it. So he prefer to show binary digits as search query.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Binary'> Click On Search > It Sucks
14.Google Heart : Love is just complicated as maths and you can't solve it but Google can. Also it proves that Google has a heart inside his server.

It's Too Big Just Click Here To Visit
15.Google Rainbow : Girl gonna love this trick. Google Rainbow you may found a golden pot there just maybe.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Rainbow' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Nyan Nyan Nyan
16.Google Mirror : Once I told Google to see his face in mirror. He is still upset with it. In mirror, Google looks horrible.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Mirror' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > elgooG
17.Annoying Google : In this trick Google will annoy all guys who are in hurry. Just go and type your search query in search box.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Annoying Google' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Stop It
18.Google Terminal : Geek's method to access Google via terminal command lines.This is the coolest Google ever for me. It makes me feel like a pro-programmer.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Terminal' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Like A Boss
19.Epic Google : Epic Google is Google on steroids . Once the page loads, the logo, search bar, “Search” and “I’m Feeling Excessive” buttons, all swell.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Epic Google' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Run Run
20.Weenie Google : Weenie Google is the flip side of Epic Google. Once the page loads, logo, search bar, "Search" and "I'm Feeling Inadequate" buttons,will begin to shrink.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Weenie Google' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Oops
21.Google MentalPlex : It's amazing. I won't tell you about this one. Just go and check this whole page out you may get surprised.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google MentalPlex' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Epic
22.Google Hacker : Those who are familiar with the so-called language of hackers may love using this Google trick to amuse haxor pals or confound the squares.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Hacker' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Hack It
23.Google Underwater : One of the best tricks because your search results will float in water with sharks and all stuff.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Underwater' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Swimming Time
24.Let Me Google That For You : Lazy enough to send big links then LMGTFU is for you..

Just Go To Google > Type 'Let Me Google That For You' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Enjoy
25.I Love Google : I Know you love Google but it's not about that. Type what you love and it'll show everything about it.

Just Go To Google > Type 'I Love Google' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Enjoy
Important: Check our new website TricksPanda.com for WordPress tutorials, plugins and more.
 
Powered by Blogger.